The Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) is the state's central repository for criminal history information, a system that compiles records of arrests and prosecutions of individual offenders for use by law enforcement, the courts, and the public. The criminal history information is submitted by local law enforcement agencies, state's attorneys, the courts, parole & probation, etc., to the BCI.
A Criminal History Record check is much more detailed and accurate than a regular background check.
- Requesting a North Dakota Criminal History Record Check
- Understanding the Criminal History Record Check Results
- Requesting a National (FBI) Record Check
- Background Check v. Criminal History Record Check
- Expunging a Criminal Record